Shannon Microcoil Ltd is currently seeking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Engineer specialising in Tooling technology. This is a truly exciting and rewarding opportunity for an enthusiastic and results driven individual who is committed to taking their career and the Company to the next level. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Developing, testing and evaluating the theoretical designs.
- Planning & designing new production processes.
- Working with other professionals within and outside Engineering department.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Manufacturing of prototypes and validation of product within specification with a view to upscaling to full product runs.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure a plan is high on the overall agenda. Calendar of activities to be planned.
- Make recommendations concerning the development of new products or services that will enhance the business offer and drive more sales.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping machines to a high operating standard.
- Level 7 plus in Manufacturing/Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Medical device industry desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience working within the Coiling and general Machine set-up desirable.
- Experience in working to IS standards.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Self -motivated, results & target driven.
- Experience in presenting concepts of designs to Management & Customers.
- Ability to liaise with customers & suppliers.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Solid Works.
- Good analytical skills required for problem-solving.
- Fluent in English Verbal & Written.
Please email your CV’s to email@example.com