Torsion springs are used for hinges, counterbalances and lever return applications. Sizes range from miniatures used in electronic devices to large torsion springs used in agricultural machinery.
- Round Wire 0.2mm to 12.7mm Diameter
- Production Batches from 1 to 100,000
- Various positions of legs
- Double Torsion
- All dimensions and forces to BS 1726-1: 2002
- Right Hand or Left Hand. Please specify when ordering.
- Straight legs off the body are standard. Special end treatment available, allow additional time.
- Carbon Spring Steel
- Galvanized Spring Steel
- Stainless Steel: Grades: 302 and 316
- Silicon Chrome and Chrome Vanadium
- Other material also available on request
(allow additional time for special finishes)
- Zinc Plating
- Zinc and Yellow Plating
- Shot Peening
- Chrome Plating
Look No Further
Contact us today.